Premium package - Bridal bouquet with peonies and roses of David Austin, delivery in New York
- All package's arrangements are customized according bridal bouquet flowers. Feel free to share your flower ideas and preferences.
- Delivery is free. For basic and up packages we provide two free deliveries. We highly recommend to order shipping on a wedding day.
- Centrepiece's and flower wall's Installation is free.
- Flower wall removing is free.
Regular delivery is absolutely free. Min order is $49
- Same day delivery is only $12 delivery fee
- Night-time delivery (9pm-9am) is $49
- No extra charges for WEEKEND deliveries (unless it is same-day delivery)
- Anonymous delivery (strictly confidential)
- Delivery on ID in social networks or phone (if the address is unknown)
- Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan, Staten Island, New Jersey
- Own 24-hour courier delivery
* Please double-check delivery address and time. We charge $19 as a delivery fee for second time delivery
We are the most and one of the highest google-rated florist in New York.
Please check our google reviews here bit.ly/2KPHlV4
- Photo report of the executed order. At your request, we will send a photo of the bouquet before delivery
- Sending of messages (notes, letters, etc.)
- Free delivery
- Packaging: packing tape we provide free of charge for any orders
- Flower food
- Discount for the next order from 4 to 15%.
- A vase as a gift for any cut flowers
Here are a few convenient ways you can pay for the ordered flowers.
- Visa / MasterCard / American Express
Since all plants and fresh-cut flowers are real, 100% similarity with the pictures provided on our site is impossible. Depending on the season color and sizes may vary.
Every order is important to us because we know how important it is to you. We earnestly endeavour to please every customer with beautiful flowers and accommodating service. Knowing that flowers are a perishable natural product and that floral arrangements and floral gifts are handmade, we make every effort to fortify our floral products and ensure the quality, accuracy, and beauty of our work. Many variables determine whether a flower will last as long as anticipated or whether a designer has created something which you will enjoy. Because we constantly seek ways to bring some of these variables under our control for improved floral performance, we welcome your comments and inquiries. Also, if you are not completely satisfied with the quality of one of our products, then please contact us immediately and we will promptly take the appropriate action.
Fresh Flowers: We are committed to delivering your important emotional sentiments on time and as fresh and beautiful as possible. Because of the nature, seasonality, and regional availability of flowers it is sometimes necessary to make substitutions of equal or greater value. We will make every effort to maintain the "look and feel" of the arrangement by considering the overall shape, size, style, and color combinations. In single-variety arrangements, the variety will take precedence over color. For instance, if an order is for yellow daisies, they will substitute another color of daisies, not another yellow flower. White roses and cream roses may be substituted for each other as well as peach roses and pink roses. Purple and pink orchids may need to be substituted for white orchids and visa versa.
Plants: For green and blooming plants, similar plants may be substituted of equal or greater value. For one-of-a-kind plants, such as orchids, we will make every attempt to match the plant type but may substitute with another color. Containers for plants will be as close as possible.
Gift Baskets: Substitutions within a basket may be made with items of greater or equal value if necessary to guarantee freshness and timely delivery.Substitutions for Special Occasions: Due to the importance of delivering orders for special occasions, such as funerals, birthdays, and anniversaries, on specific days, we may make a substitution of equal or greater value to ensure timely delivery, if the flowers you requested are not available, and we are not able to contact you via the phone number(s) or email address you provided us.
Specific Times: We are unable to guarantee delivery at a specific time, but we are normally able to deliver within four hours on orders. You may request a time frame in the special instruction box when ordering, and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
If No One is Home: Depending on the delivery location, if the recipient is not available at the time of delivery, the delivery person may leave the gift in a safe place for the recipient to retrieve when they return, such as with a neighbor, or leave a message for the recipient to call to arrange for delivery.
Recipient May be Contacted: In some cases, the florist may contact the recipient to ensure s/he will be home to accept the delivery.
Request to Leave Item at Door: The customer assumes all liability for requests to leave arrangements. We highly discourage special instructions requesting delivery to a doorstep, porch, yard or any location where the recipient cannot accept the arrangement themselves. We cannot be held responsible for missing or faulty product due to this special request.